Don't miss the chance to pre-arrange B2B meetings in the framework of the Live International Marketplace LIM-KYIV-2019. The Brokerage Event is a B2B matchmaking where 20-minute bilateral meetings are scheduled according to each participant availability, interests and goals to find international business and technology partners.
Live International Marketplace is the best professional place for FMCG ideas, products and innovation. Each year LIM is attended by more than 200 participants from different countries of the world.
Live meeting of industry leaders – key retailers, producers, distributors and innovation teams from Ukraine, EU, CIS, Asia, Gulf countries, USA, Canada, other.
- EEN-Ukraine Consortium
- Ukrainian private international trade forum “LIM”
- Innovative center in Lithuania
Target groups: retail (incl. e-commerce and HoReCa), FMCG production, distribution, innovation and B2B aimed to develop business and international cooperation.
Level of delegates: owners and top-managers, business support organization.
Start requesting meetings now! The Registration* is just open, so the list of participants will be updated daily, that is why please check for updates regularly!
Please find the Agenda here.
Key topics and events:
- Open FMCG industry leaders and opportunities to cooperate through speeches and discussions
- Exchange ideas about FMCG business development
- Check latest innovations in FMCG industry
- Present / choose new FMCG products and B2B services
- B2B private negotiations on buying / selling products and services via EEN tools
- VIP networking with industry leaders using EEN opportunity
Why to participate?
- Identify potential international partners for future cooperation
- Get your personalized B2B agenda according to your interests & availability
- The Brokerage event is free to attend*
* B2B Matchmaking is held in the framework of the LIM Forum on April, 11, 2019. The ticket price is 150 EUR / Delegate. Check your opportunities to attend free as “LIM’ Hosted Buyers”.